It's hard for me to believe that so much has changed in the last 4 or 5 years.   Politics seems to have take the seat in the front row and everyone now seems engaged in one way or another.    I say working local is a solution, but it does take a lot of effort.   For instance, you have to do some of your own research on who is running and what the different offices are.   We never got this education in school; government was glossed over for the most part always in the back ground and always with full faith and trust.
Today that is no longer the case, at least not for me.    Humans are humans regardless of their post in life and some of them are bad apples simple as that.

I am interested in food, the art of it, the social impact, the science and so much more if you choose to stick with me for a while.

Obama lost me when he signed into law a bill protecting Monsanto from any future liability.    More on that later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog